Browsing Month: December 2019
Wool has the natural feature and tendency to absorb and release moisture and keeping your required body temperature. Sleeping tight in the night may be a tough task for a lot of people as we tend to release 2oz of water vapor every hour which can make you restless. Such disturbed and restless sleep can reduce your energy levels and decrease your immune system to a greater extent.
People often face difficulty in choosing the right bedding for themselves. Some of them like to be extra warm during nights and some of them wants to have a cool environment. In such cases wool bedding does wonders as it has a natural quality of creating a microclimate which regulates the body …
Make a Statement
No matter the room, window treatments can make a bold first impression. You obviously want to choose window coverings for your bedroom that match your decorative style. So, for example, if you prefer a contemporary style that features clean, straight lines, consider custom blinds or solid-panel curtains. Another accent feature for your window that matches well to a variety of styles is a cornice. Cornices are essentially upholstered valances that make a great window accent while also covering rods and rings from which curtains hang.
Typically, bedrooms are not the most formal rooms in your home, and there are good reasons for that. Your bedroom should be a calm and relaxing place, so your window …
- Pare down your wardrobe. This isn’t ideal, but chances are, you really do have some clothes in your wardrobe that you are not using. If you haven’t worn an item in a year, chances are you never will. Be honest with yourself about what does and doesn’t fit, and alternate storage areas for items you keep solely for sentimental reasons.
- Add in additional hanging areas. If you are able to work another rod into your closet design, that’s great, but consider adding a rolling clothes rack into your space. If you carefully select the items you keep on the rack, you can give your bedroom a “showroom” vibe while also using it as a great place to dry your clothes.
Let’s discuss a few kitchen curtain designs that are easy to replicate without spending a lot of money or time.
- Banded Curtains
Sew a strip of contrasting color to the edges of the kitchen curtain to add a little color and contrast to the room.
- Table Cloth Curtains
Turn your tablecloth into draperies for an easy DIY project that is not only cheap but also easy to make.
- Custom Curtains
Add a frill or lace to the bottom of the plain kitchen curtain to give it a nice touch. For a more formal look, try a tassel trim, for a funkier look, add a ball fringe.
- Ombre Curtains
Ombre can never go out of style. Try an ombre curtain design …
- Ottomans: A storage ottoman can be as simple as a cube shaped box with a lid. They can be upholstered in fabric or leather, and fit seamlessly into the style of any room. Consider using storage ottomans in the living room to store video game or television remotes, board games or other living room essentials.
- Benches: A bench with built in storage can be a useful project for any room in the home. Storage benches make great toy boxes or bedroom storage for extra linens, blankets or out of season clothes. Outdoor benches also make great additions to porches or patios, and can be used to store hoses, pool toys, gardening equipment and more.
- Bedside Tables: Cabinets or shelves built
Let’s scroll the Pages of Antiquity
- Chapter 1 – The first known Persian rug was encountered in the 13th Century, which was recognized by a well known archaeologist and traveler Marco Polo, in the Southeast region (modern Persia).
- Chapter 2 – Shah Abbas I, the great monarch of Iran (Persia) during the 16th Century, reveals exquisitely handmade gold and silver threaded Persian Rugs as a tribute to the Ottoman Empire. With the introduction, these graceful and luxurious carpets rapidly became renowned in the west.
- Chapter 3 – Between 16th century and 18th century, these rugs rapidly raised their dominance in Iran (Persia) and produced a huge amount of different patterns – Kirman, Herat, Heriz, Nain, Mashhad, Qum, Isfahan, Hamadan, Bakhtiari,
If you want to roll up your sleeves and try to fix heat pumps, a good place to start is with the thermostat. It is the most common area of problems. If it is not set at the right setting, then it will not come on. In some cases, the system may be faulty and that can lead to concerns related to the function. In other cases, you may have just replaced it and it stops working properly. If that is the case, you may have wired it wrong or you may have purchased the wrong model. You will need one for this specific type of heating system.
Is It Getting Power?
Sometimes, the unit just is not …
When it comes to selecting building materials, sometimes it helps to look and see if any types of warranties or guarantees come with the product. These often show how confident manufacturers are about their product’s ability to perform its functions. In this case, you may be surprised to learn that Hardie siding comes backed with a fifty-year warranty. That is a clear sign that this type of finishing is built to last. A fifty-year warranty on anything is virtually unheard of these days. Most manufacturers will only offer a few years.
Hardie siding comes in a variety of textures and designs. That means you are not restricted to having your home look a certain type of way. You have full …
- Making use of creative panels – Painted fretwork panels can act as a wonderful accessory to your windows. You can choose the color and pattern according to the composition of the rest of the room.
- Try the old fashioned, but nevertheless trusted, curtains – Curtains have been used for window decoration for decades now. As a result, there are different varieties of curtains available – fabrics, laces, strings, shells, and so on. You have a wide range of options to choose from, and so, you can pick the one that best complements the existing décor in your home.
- Add that feminine touch – Place flowers in vases along the window sill, or use floral curtains to cover up the panes.
She was like most little girls when she was growing up, tea parties with her dolls and playing dress up in her mother’s clothes and makeup. One of her favorite items of her mother’s to wear when playing in the attic where her old clothes were kept, was an old worn out robe that was in a box with many other robes for women. In fact the box was marked “robes for women.” The must have been one hundred robes in the box, though only one had been worn, and that was the one she liked best. The robe was for a women not a girl, and was pink in color with little roses embossed on the sleeves. It was …